Saturday, December 8, 2012

CVS and Rite Aid Clearance Haul!



Yes, it's that time of year again! Where all the insane beauty hoarders *none of us are guilty, right? Nah, I plead the fifth.* But the CVS beauty clearance is in full swing with those glorious 50% - 75% off signs and I even found a good amount of 75% off signs at Rite Aid! So before I show you what I found, I should let you know that at your store these products might not be marked, as mine were not. But all of the same beauty products are on clearance from store to store so scan them at the little red scanner/coupon machine just to make sure. There is a master list here (from one of my fav blogs!) So that's what I got! The top picture is CVS and the second is Rite Aid. Let me break down what I got:

CVS:
Milani Lip Flash in Hot Flash and Flash Light- around $2.00 each
Wet N' Wild Eyeshadows singles in Brulee and Glamrock (My camera picked these colors up badly, Glamrock is a stunning purple with silver sparles and brulee is not yellow, it's a very biege highlight color) -.99 cents each
Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Evening Glow- Not on sale but there was a $1.50 off coupon and it's a new product I had to try. $8.99 (Reg.)

Rite Aid:
Almay intense i-color satin i kit trio for Hazel eyes -$1.94
Revlon Nail Polish in Stunning and Mischievous -$1.34 each


So that is my haul! I will be doing reviews in a timely manner this time *Promise!* so if you would like to get these deals, well long story short don't hesitate! I'll long the long story ASAP. If there's anything you'd like reviewed first let me know!

Thanks for reading guys! Muah!
P.S If you'd like me to see your haul just direct me to it!
Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment