Friday, December 14, 2012

December 2012 Birchbox Review

It's that time of the month. I'm sure you've heard that bad joke enough times but...sorry ;) This months Birchbox is one of those meh months. I'm not totally turned off to it but I'm not running around thrilled either. There are some things I couldn't be much happier with but then there's the rest. Well, take a look :)
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream: I was kind of excited to see this because I haven't tried a CC cream yet and I've heard goo things about this brand. It's also a nice size sample (Probably 3-5 days worth) so I will actually be able to test it out.

Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Protect: This is a hair treatment meant to protect your hair from heat, I'm not too excited for this..I don't style my hair too much but since I have it I'll try it.

Nicole Richie Fragrances (Nicole): I honestly HATE seeing perfume samples in my Birchbox. If you do the math I got 5 samples, paid $10. It's kind of like paying $2 for a vial of perfume. I don't know, they're just kind of a let down for me. By the way, if I'm going to shell out $69 for a perfume it's definately going to be Taylor Swifts new fragrance, Enchanted. I love Wonderstruck. (I just got pretty off topic...)

theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer: I was beyond happy to see this in my box! It has a bit of a cult following and I've seen it on other blogs and I've been dying to try it, now I can! YAY!

Emily's Chocolates Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortunes- I way happy to see chocolate anything in my box (Who isn't??) but when I saw peppermint I thought it was ruined. I hate mint anything. Ugh. Then it's a fortune cookie, I just didn't expect to like this what-so-ever. But I did! It's a pretty calm peppermint and the chocolate, oh my god. Fantastic quality! The fortune cookie just gave it a crunch, which was surprisingly nice. I actually might buy these. A box of 6 is $5.99

So that's my Birchbox this month. theBalm and Emily's chocolate saved the day. ;) What did you get? Do you suggest any other subscription sevices?

Thank you for reading!
Much love,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment