Sunday, November 4, 2012

K-Mart Haul?

I never thought I'd say this but K-Mart's where it's at! They had things I wanted and didn't know I wanted! It's not a mega haul but I'm really excited to let you know these things are poping up in K-Mart and a surprise product you may want.
   Here's the mini haul.
From left to right- Khroma Beauty in Khloe's Kardazzle ($12.99), Wet N' Wilds Drinking a Glass of Shine palette from their new holiday collection ($4.99), and Wet N' Wilds Jumbo Juicy lip balm in Candy Apple from their holiday collection as well ($2.99.

As you can see there is one wild side and one natural looking side. I wasn't thinking of possible repeats in the palette at the time but when I got home (okay I only paid attention to the wild side) I thought maybe their three shadow palette in "Walking On Eggshells" was the SAME thing. But I'm so happy to tell you it's not, they do look similar but they are NOT the same. Once again this is the "Drinking a Glass of Shine" palette which retails for $4.99

Now on to this compact of goodness! I will be doing swatches and a full review in a day or two so stick around for that! So, I've never heard of the Kardashians coming out with a makeup line but I'm happy they did! I found these on the jewelry counter, which in my store is right next to the makeup sections. All I saw at the display was the Khloe and Kim palettes but I was in such a hurry (my lovely brother was rushing me) I might have missed Kourtneys. As you can see Khloes Kardazzle features beautiful browns. Kims Kompact (get it?) featured traditional smokey eye/metallic shades. These lovely little things retail at $12.99

Sorry for this picture being worse that the others, I probably should have taken the lid off to avoid the glare and maybe some blur, but you get the jist of what it looks like, right? I love jumbo lip balms and this is just awesome. The actual balm is green and red (So festive!) and it leaves a slight red tint when swatched, but with your lip color you might not even get the tint. The smell I adore, as it is candy apple. They also make gingerbread, candy cane, and vanilla. These retail at $2.99 *Do you see my Halloween nails?! It was Jack from the Nightmare Before Christmas but the smile started rubbing off, still cute!

That brings us to the end of my haul but you can expect swatches and reviews on these products super soon! Oh, and if you are a Shop Your Way rewards member you might have gotten $10 worth of FREE points to use towards your purchase! I was surprised but my cashier said everyone got one but I missed what she said about why we got them. So I would certainly check that out. Another thing, my K-Mart also had an end cap display of the Fergie Wet N' Wild get the look type things which retail for $7.99. If I didn't think I spent enough today I would have picked one up! But there is always next time. ;)

Thanks for reading! Much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment