Saturday, December 15, 2012

Calgon Massaging Beauty Bar In Morning Glory Review

I recently got a couple of these bars during a great sale at Rite Aid and I've gotten around to trying these so I figured I would review them. Here it is!
 Above: What you are looking for.
 Above: The massaging stubs.
Above: The detail on the back.

There isn't too much you can say about soap but there are some things to watch out for. Such as: Moisture, scent, film, clean, and in this case the massage factor.
Moisture: It's kind of moisturizing but if thats all you're looking for, I wouldn't choose this. This is NOT a drying soap though. I'd give it a 6/10
Scent: It smells like an "after the rain scent" with a little floral hit. A nice scent, but it doesn't last  long on the body.
Film or residue: When my skin was wet it was kind of sticky and felt a little filmy. But after I got out of the shower it did not stick. So I would give that a 3/10 (The lower on this scale the better)
Clean: This soap did make me feel clean, very clean. I would give this 9/10
Massage: This soap's massage stubs do feel very nice, but don't push too hard! 9/10
** A word of caution: This soap will make your bath or shower stall REALLY slippy, more so that other soaps or shower gels I've used. So if you share your bathroom with other people (young or old) make sure you rinse it out very well.

Would I recommend this or repuchase it?
Recommend? With everything factored in, yes. It is a pretty good soap, I would more recommend it for Summer or Spring (when your skin isn't too dry.)
Repurchase? If I caught it on a good sale, yes! But I think they ask a little too much retail for it.

Price: A two bar pack for around $4-$5
Where can you get it? Rite Aid and other retailers that carry Calgon products. Here is the store locator.

Have you tried any Calgon products you recommend? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!
Much love,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment