Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Simple Winter Nail Of The Day (NOTD)

For this winter theme design I used Midnight Affair and Stunning both made by Revlon. Want a cheap joke? I hope your "Midnight Affair" was "Stunning"! Good right? No, it was cheaper than these polishes ;) Both of these polishes I got at Rite Aid on 75% off clearance about a week ago. If you see Midnight Affair don't be fooled by the bottle, this is a beautiful Navy blue, it's shiny but it's not metallic like the bottle makes it appear. Take a look!
To me, it has a snowing at night kind of look! It is simply two coats of Midnigh Affair and then start about half way down the nail with Stunning. I don't suggest doing it evenly, as in start a little futher behind here and little more towards the tip here, don't be a perfectionist!It looks perfect this way. I have two coats of Stunning on also, because to be honest Stunning's sparkles are pretty few and far between to some degree. But I do love this look and I had to share it. I also don't have a topcoat on.

Thanks for reading!
Much love,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment