Saturday, November 3, 2012

Well, Hello There!

*Cue sweetest voice you can make in your head* Hello! I'm Ashley, this blog is going to be about a bounty of beauty products. (Clever, I know) I will mainly blog about beauty products from the drugstore but thats not saying that high end products are off limits. I will also have swatches, hauls, tutorials and looks. Oh, and for some reason I forgot to mention reviews. I'm very open to suggestions so just let me know and don't be shy! Oh, and some of my make up looks might not be the most, well how do I say this...normal? I like to really have fun and be creative with my make up! Thats what it's about for me! Unless I want to look sane but thats pretty rare, but most looks will be wearable...to some degree. Pinky promise! No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment