Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Get U2's New Album Songs Of Innocence for Free!

   Hey! It's just a short post today, sorry for disappearing for a little bit, I have stuff to tell you guys I was just swamped! Soooo...onto what this quick post is really about! On iTunes you can get U2's new album called Songs Of Innocence for totally free. When you log into your iTunes account, if you go to your account, under purchased, you'll be able to find it. It's automatically put in your cloud so all you have to do is download it (if you look for it in the store it'll tell you it's already been purchased, save yourself the confusion, just go to your purchased section lol)

I know it's not makeup but I thought some of you might be interested, so I figured I'd give you the heads up. I'll admit, it kinda made my day! :)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it too!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment