Monday, July 7, 2014

Super Cheap Revlon Lippies at Rite Aid (Next Week, Print Coupons Now!)

   You might wanna get on this! Coupons.com just released a high value $2/1 ANY Revlon lip product, and you get two prints per computer. Then Rite Aid Video Values for the month of July has a $4/2 Revlon lip product coupon which you can stack with the Coupons.com coupons for $8/2 lip products! Then, if that wasn't enough savings for you...next week Rite Aid has 40% off all Revlon Cosmetics!
So...if your stores pricing is close(ish) to mine your deals could look like this...

Buy 2 Lip Butters for $7.99 each
$15.98
Minus 40%
$9.58
Use 2 $2/1 and stack the Rite Aid VV $4/2
For $1.58 Total!
So 79 cents each!

That beats clearance (and you get your pick of the litter!)

Or you could get their lipglosses (which are also great) and I think they retail for $8.99
Or their infamous chubby stick balms (which are shocker, also great) for also $8.99 each. So after sales and coupons those would turn out to be $2.78 total (or $1.39 each!)
OR you could get their new moisture stains that retail for $9.99 for $3.98 for both ($1.99 each!) Which I also like...they do have a really cool texture and I suggest India Intrigue for a gorgeous dark(er) berry...I've been loving it...I also have Parisian Passion (which comes off as almost a purple/black...it's very dark but very beautiful). I also have LA Exclusive and I have to say all of them come out a few shades deeper than they look in the tube, which kind of shocked me, but I'm very pleased with them. *What a ramble* I haven''t been able to blog about them yet but for 80% off I had to tell you ;)

But anywho, get those coupons printed, they can be taken down any time!
I'm not sure what I'll pick up yet, maybe some lip butters because my collection is a little lacking there...or maybe a gloss too...I only have one but that formula really is wonderful...hmmm

What are you gonna pick up?
Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading!
-Ashley

*As usual I'm not payed, sponsered, affiliated ect.*

No comments:

Post a Comment