Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wet n' Wild Tough Girl Swatches

I picked these up at K-Mart a few days ago and am finally getting my swatches up! So apparently there are two different Soldiers in Charms palettes. One in a green theme and then the black/silver/white that I have. I heard from G over at Nouveau Cheap that Walgreens has the green palette and she also has great swatches of the entire collection including the blue, which I also didn't see at K-Mart.
 This is Soldiers in Charms (The alternate version?) Sorry I had to take the pictures of the palettes sideways, I couldn't get my camera to focus otherwise.
 They are smoshed together...I tried to keep them closer.
 Enlisting For Beauty
 My camera's a little like me...it won't focus! I'm still learning bad photography 101. But I LOVE this palette, nice quality (as usual from wnw). It will make a great nude eye look and I love taupe colors...I'm a little biased I suppose. 
 Zero Dark Flirty
I also have a thing for purples and this fits the bill well! The violet (the top in my swatches, I flipped them) needed a little build up but I think it's worth it. 

*Everything was purchased by myself.
**Unflattering photos also taken by myself

These retail for $2.99 each and depending where you buy comes with a mascara (Mega Protein in the green tube) which is okay if you ask me. It's a "natural" looking mascara, no drama but nice (isn't no drama nice?) The only downer is it's a very wet formula. It will on enhance your lashes a little...my lashes are long(ish) but they go blond about halfway up so it really just gives me what I have it just...helps? Eh lets be honest it's hard to review mascara since every one has different lashes...the only consistent is the wet formula.

Which one's your favorite? Do you have them? Do you know why there's two different Soldiers in Charms? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!
Ashley



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check out my wet n wild section next time I run to the drug store.

    www.memyselfandines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete